Sunday, April 6, 2008

Whops this on downloaded while I was typing. see you soon with more.
This is some of Saturday church-I will post more when I get back from church. Also will edit .
This is Justin with his thumb out of his mouth praising the LORD!!!

Daniel has the hand move
I think Steven thinks he is too big for these action sings.


Children all over the world love the song "Father Abräham"

Samendia on her special day here at the O. Her birthday was April 2nd and she is 6.


That was Jonas and his respondse to I am going to dance like I'm saved.

Elmise is all into praising.

After the praise time the kids played with the big kids.

I don't know what that look on Samendia meant but I see it erver so often.
A missed kodak moment-my camera was to slow the subjet dissappeared.

I think Hope got turned around.

Nancy withe Glory and Peterson.


Belle on the drum.

Hope is wandering,her big toe has been hurting so I get to see her often.

Lots of pictures of Stephania being pushed-everyone wanted a turn.
Alixsons turn.




r

Hermann had to tell Shakira he was sorry before he got a cracker-some lessons are hard to learn-"We don't hit peeople."

Laylay licks the peanutbutter and chocolate off her cracker.

Crackers are sometimes better if eaten alone. Shakira finds a place to rest and eat.

Jonas has his turn.
Stephania waits for the next one to push her.


3 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

Love the pictures Sandy! All the children look so big these days! I love to see how well Stephania is sitting up. She looks great!

angela said...

yeah for church day and samu's birthday! looks like another good day!

CG said...

Thanks so much for taking photos all the time, Sandy. It really means the world to us!