Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nancy stopped this morning to get a warm sweater -I had one just her size and she looks great in it.

Daniel came to get soap with Jutan.He spotted a ball and traded the soap for a ball. He is about to talk.

I coud tell you my sad tail but suffice it to say I lost the rest of yestedays pictures-the demons in cyber space are enjoying the pictures. I thought they were stored and erased them from the camera. I am not here for my camera or computer skills!
Nor my picture taking skill or lack of it. Where did the ball go? I think they are Samendias eet.


Steven,Jonas,Bethany,Samara


Can Nancy catch up to the ball?

5 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

THANK YOU SANDY for the pictures. I am so thankful to see my son. He looks so much more mature, not babylike any more. I love to see how the children are changing.

livingpurereligion said...

Sandy, I have to say that I am so amazed at how far your camera and computer skills have come! The mere fact that we can see faces instead of cut off heads and actual people instead of a finger in front of the lens... now that is progress:)

You are doing an amazing job! I know that loading the pictures and blogging them can be frustrating and time-consuming (especially in Haiti). Please know how very, very much we appreciate it!

Kathy Eden said...

Ditto to what Cara said! Thank you Sandy!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Sweater weather in Haiti? I cannot even imagine. :) Maybe the cooler temps will still be there in 3 weeks?

Kristina said...

Ditto to Cara too! Thank you!