Friday, April 18, 2008

The best time to eat mangos is just before you take a bath!
Jonas is holding his tight. Samara and Hermann are enjoying theirs.

Jefferson I could hear him sucking all the juice out.

Justin has all the right moves.

Daniel came to get soap for the nursery-he is getting so big and his sandels are so cute!

Jonathan muti-tasking.

Kids playing downstairs.
Ellie with a none toy-the seat to a bike.
This is Glory-wish my legs could do that. I got this picture out of order Glory was upstairs.

Who is Layla after? Watch out she may be small but she can hit hard (I have told her we don't "frape).
These two will find the camera every time. Sarah and Alixson.
Nicot wanting to play catch.

Nicot is after the ball.

Justin had fun with this toy. He could make it go but always headed it toward himself instead of away from him. Jean Baptist inspects the truck.

Sarah has her keyboard and is ready to go on the road.

Sarah picked up a partener,Rebecca. Note the flip flops!

Taina with a bulldozer! She put her claim on it.

5 comments:

Abbie said...

Ooooo! Papa is proud of his little girl - choosing the bulldozer. He thinks his daughter is already showing signs of following in his footsteps and becoming an Civil Engineer! :o)

(He can't type today - He is recovering from carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists - ouch!)

Kathy Eden said...

Owie...will be praying for Papa...I can't imagine having both done at the same time!
Looks like the kids enjoyed the mangoes & the toys!

angela said...

wow! two at once? yeah, we'll pray for nario!!

but sandy, you're right!! just before bath is the best time to eat mangoes for sure!!

it looks like everyone is doing so well, so healthy! i miss them so much!! thank for the pictures, as always.

Elisabeth said...

I loooove that picture of Sarah and Alixson!!

livingpurereligion said...

Mmmmm... eating Haitian mango in your underwear sounds like heaven to me!!!

I CANNOT wait to eat some more mango on my next trip... I'll spare you the horror of watching me eat it in my underwear though!