Sunday, April 27, 2008

This I call the impromtu birthday party. Belle ,Steven,Mia,Samendia,and Reece thought it would be nice to have a party. They chose to make it a birthday party for Reece. Here are pictures of this festive occasion.
The birthday boy!!!!
They had gotten rice,bread,and ice water for the food-I added hotdogs.
Shakira,Hermann,Bethany,Elmise,Hope,Naitile,that is Samara's head.

Nata pumping up a balloon-it is not a party unless yu have a balloon.

Belle is tying off the yellow balloon. Jefferson is wanting a balloon.
Hermann,Hope waiting for the party to begin.
This is Nancy playing the matching game with herself. She played about 20 min. which is good for Nancy. Then she got into Jeffersons cars.

This is a few pictures of Shakira she came to do puzzles and everyone was very helpfull and encouraging to her.
Here she is putting on lipstick with a light and bright piece.

Up close and personal.

getting a closer look at her pieces.
I said let me see your puzzle and she showed them to me but covered her face.

don't know what she was doing at the fridge but she is always ready to eat.

3 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

I like the impromptu birthday party idea! Thanks for all of the Shakira pictures...they make my heart melt :o) I miss my girls & boy!

megan haug said...

you can never have too many birthday parties!!

i love the one of Hope and Hermann turned around! cute :)

Angela said...

How fun!