Friday, April 11, 2008

The man of the hour
Steven is now 10 years old. Thanks You You for your call. He was glad to hear from his family also. I do have one question-PaPa Shawn what did you do with the money your mama gave you for singing lessons?

Well today was busy,so whats new. I went to Mega Mart and shopped for a two week supply of food. I have been trying to do that since Jan. But before I went Madam Valet and I set up the clothes for the kids. How long it will last who knows.
This is Hermann's pile of clothes. all the kids were excited.

Nata in her new clothes and a finished puzzle.

Jefferson looks so grown up in his new clothes-this puzzle is easy for him.

5 comments:

Lara said...

Happy birthday Steven! Wow - 10 years old! Bon Fet! Sandy, I'm not sure if you get a chance to read all the comments, but if you see this, will you please tell Nata and Fritz that we are so sad we can't talk to them this weekend? We miss them so much!! We are going to be at a big party for their Grandpa's 70th birthday and won't have a computer to call on. Nata & Fritz - we love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

As to how long the piles would last I have the answer. It is 11PM and all the clothes are still in piles. The names on the borttom row have been removed. Looks like I need something more permanent than duct tape.
Sandy

Kathy Eden said...

The clothes looked great Sandy? How about a Sharpie? :o)

livingpurereligion said...

Folded piles of kid's clothing doesn't last long at my house either! If you find a method that works, let me know!

I bet they feel special having their very OWN clothes!

Happy Birthday, Steven!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Good to know the tape didn't work...that's what I was going to use for their boxes in the cabinet. Onto plan B. Ha!

Glad you were able to safely get out and about yesterday, Sandy. Enjoy working on all the new recipes for Angel House.

Love, hugs and kisses to you all!