Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Does anyone know how I can get these pictures turned once I post them on their side? I thought I saved the changes I made but they appeared on their side.


Wednesday morning I am doing breakfast because our night cook did not make it in. The kids don't mind because they get to help.Steven helping with the French toast.
Nancy stopped in early so I let her stir eggs. She started singing "This is the day the Lord has made" and it reminded me it is indeed. Little children can lead us into His presence.This is Tuesday afternoon-puzzles as usual
Elmise is getting very good. Hermann was here and took out all the wood puzzles

At one time 13 kids were doing puzzles,don't know what the nannies were doing.

Jefferson did this 24 piece puzzle,he wanted he 100 piece but I knew I could not be patient enough to have him try.

3 comments:

It's Gonna Be Me said...

OOooo ~ watchya cookin'? That is a great photo of Steven. He is such a handsome boy!

Blessings and prayers to you all!

Kathy Eden said...

That's great that they are helping in the kitchen. I agree with Colleen that is a great picture of Steven!

CG said...

I am thankful to Nancy for singing that song. She reminds me of what really matters in the midst of all this chaos and uncertainty.