Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday breakfast-scrambled eggs and grape jelly bread with orange juice. Each of the five cracked an egg and fixed some bread.


Reece and Steven cracking eggs. I missed getting Belle in a pic-sorry.

What a help they are-Manita even came to see what we were doing.
Mia and Samendia putting jelly on the bread.

Jefferson looking sharp!
Naitile is looking fine!
Samara and Steeve they requested I take their picture.
Mia and Hope looking good.

Samendia and Shakira in their beautifull dresses-the picture does not do them justice-they were stunning!!! Sakira's hair was not fix yet,check later

Checking out the goodies.

Elmise with her doll and new dress.

Lynda is the messanger with goodies for Hermann and Elmise.

5 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

What a fine looking bunch of kids!!! Breakfast sounded good too!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

After making 40+ sandwiches, Samendia and Mia must be old pros. Great job, everyone! I'll be there for breakfast next Sunday, save me a bite. ;-)

Angela said...

Great pictures Sandy. And yes, I magnified and searched for my kiddos. They are looking good. I miss them so much!!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the pictures Sandy! Mia has such a beautiful smile. I realize I'm slightly bias but I must say my girls are just beautiful!

I miss you all!

Anonymous said...

hey there! how wonderful to see the kids in their new clothes with their goodies! rob is counting down the days.. and my dad is going to be purchasing a ticket for may soon!
jessica