Thursday, May 1, 2008

Will post more tomorrow I am headed to bed. Morning come early here. Happy MAY DAY !!!

Balloons for the nursery


Jamsley is not sure what is in his crib.
Ellie informing us that Daniels balloon went up on the dressing tale.


Who is offering Rebecca a balloon?
The balloons got away from some.

Kevens and Ellie with their balloons.

What a look feom Taina.

Taina chasing her balloon.

Jonathan it is not a crystal ball.
o
Whose back is this. I will let anyone that knows use my hot tub!!!!

Naitile after her balloon.

Natasha is getting a balloon that someone wants untied. Next time I m not blowing up the ones fór downstairs because they all wanted them untird.
''
Bethany hanging tight to her balloon.

5 comments:

livingpurereligion said...

I know!!! I know!!! I could spot my girl from the front, back, side or any direction!

Now when you say hot tub, which are you referring to??? The hot tub at your house in Florida... the one that has been broken for several years? Or the hot tub located on your terrace at the O???

Kristina said...

Who needs a hot tub in Haiti? All you have to do is stand still and the heat will make you sweat enough and suddenly you feel like you stepped into a hot tub!

LOL

Balloons are FUN!!!!!

Abbie said...

Looks like the balloons were a bit hit! I love it when they are interested in and entertained by simple things. It means their brain and their imagination are engaged! :)

Sarah and Tim said...

Sandy, I am bringing finger paint, so get ready!

Anonymous said...

I love finger paints!! I plan to have four different centers this summer and rotate the kids. One will be puzzles of course.Another will be board games,one will be craft type things like finger paints,play dough. and another will be outside play-bubbles chalk,ring toss etc. hoping to have extra hand to make it happen.
Sandy