Tuesday, May 6, 2008

posting in pieces
Nata says hi.

Taina looks so grown up.

my shy boy Jean Baptist.


Justin,Nicot,Kervens having lunch - I think Kervens wants more. Runs in the family.

Check out this boy Jamesly. He could be my son john with one shoe off and one shoe on.

Glory seems sad or maybe there is to much going on.

Anchise is snuggling with Jordan.

Sarah whose shirt do you have on?


Alixson did not care if you see his face he wanted to see the pictures he got. He put his new sandles right on and I put his clogs up for the time being.
Alixson got a package from MaMa.

3 comments:

Abbie said...

You're right, Taina does look grown-up in that photo . . . just reminds me how much of that we're missing. :(

Oh well, it will all be in God's timing.

Thanks Sandy!

livingpurereligion said...

Oh man are we going to need a bigger grocery budget! Or we may be needing to make a trip to the Palmetto House and join in their meals:)

Kristina said...

my dear Ellie! I guess mama better learn how to make beans and rice, huh?

You are so beautiful and I love you!