Monday, May 12, 2008

This is Sat. A.M. Jefferson joned the group helping me-they all showed him what to do. He did a good job . I did not let him near the stove.
This is church on Sat. May 10th,-three group pictures.



st

Elmise

The four were singing "Jesus I give you my heart".

Nancy
Elmise in her new dress. Don't know what the eye thing was.

Glory turns to see what is going on.

Mia in a beautiful dress.

Patrick organizing a game of muisical chairs.

Elmise won the game. Fritzson and Naitile were hopeful.

Thanks team the slide is a hit.
Kevens enjoyed the slide,

Shakira gives the slide a try.

Alixson trying to be tricky.

Daniel is getting to big for this slide-he wanted to jump 1/2 way down.

Reece was put out of the musicle chair game.

Joseph and Alixson and I don't know who else.


Jonathan has that John Wayne pose!!
Naitile giving a 100 piece puzzle a try.

They all like the big forest puzzle. But Belle is puttng it together today.
Shakira enjoying some juice her dad left her.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Tell Belle I LOVE the headband look. She's so pretty. I can't believe you got Steven to wear a tie. That yellow looks great on him. That slide is way cool. I bet the kids are having a blast with that. Thanks for sharing Sandy.

Kathy Eden said...

The children looked amazing! Thanks to all the nannies who do such a great job taking care of them! The slide does look fun. Thanks for the great pictures Sandy!

livingpurereligion said...

7 more days!!! Hurray!

We'll be there on a Saturday. Does that mean that we'll get a chance to be there for church at the O??? I hope so!