Monday, May 19, 2008

These are later Sunday-I went to get some pictures of our little ones.
Jean Baptist so wants his picture taken.

Samara has a beauifull smile.

Rebecca gives me a wecome hand.

Daniel and Sarah

It was a trick to hold Anchise and taking her picture.

Stephania as she sits backwards on the chair-she is in her bed less with her stander and ability to sit.

Don't know what Ellie was being a grouch about but I could not get a smile.

Layla has that curious look.
Samara Anchise,and Peterson.


This is Sunday afternoon after I got back from church-we did puzzles and books.

Shakira looking at a book.

Samara and Hope playing with Angilina magnets.

Matu playing the match game. Mia working on the world map.

I was impressed with the hair-do on Hope.



This is Sunday morning I took them from my back bacomy before I went to church.

Rebecca down with the big kids.

Can Julline jump!

Jefferson and Steeve.

I think that is Naitile and Nancy.

Elmise has it down.

Fritzson does not want me to miss seeing him jump.

Nata on the climber-when she stood up on the top ledge I made her get down.

3 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Ooh, not one, but two pictures of Anchise. Hooray!

Thank you Sandy!

Kathy Eden said...

How does 3A's get the cutest kids in Haiti? :o) Wonderful pictures! Thanks Sandy!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Looks like someone whose name begins with a J and ends with a N is trying to sneak into Sandy's apartment.... Better get back in the nusery, Jonathan! :-o

Great pictures, Sandy! Thank you for sharing your days with us. I miss you all!