Saturday, May 17, 2008

THE BIRTHDAY KIDS-SARAH AND CALEB.





Alixson and Ellie check out the toy.

Kathia got her bracelet. Thanks Jamie1!
The following group was in my room about an hour. They are able to stay longer and longer. No hitting,crying,yelling.

Kids getting the jump ropes. Shakira wanted one also. They just had their hair washed so all have the AFRO look.

Elmise drawing.

Matu looking at a book.

Hermann with his bag of blocks.

Samara testing her arm.

Daniel with blocks,Hermann with animals and Nancy with the animals to.

Daniel putting the baby to sleep.

Daniel taking the baby ouside.

Samara trying to put under ware on her doll-blood rush to the head!

The two Daniels building a tower.

Nancy caring for her doll.

5 comments:

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Oh fun, more birthdays! Looks like another busy day at AH! Thank you for letting us see, Sandy!

megan haug said...

i love seeing the kids with their baby dolls!

Kathy Eden said...

Now that Caleb is growing up he has turned into such a serious little man. Mama misses his smiles. I hope he liked his toy. It's hard to tell from the pictures :o)
I liked the pictures of Samara with the baby doll. I guess I need to get another baby doll so all of my girls will have their own.

Salzwedel Family said...

Happy Birthday Sarah & Caleb!

Hi Sandy my name is Stephanie. My husband Jeff and I are adopting Anchise. We would love some pictures of her if you are able. Thank you!

Kristina said...

Love the picture of Ellie and Nicot! Great cousins shot!