Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tuesday night is finally here and Rob is the first to arrive.

Father son first hug!!

SEE THAT SMILE?

Does Hermann look happy? And Rob is indeed happy.
here she comes my friend Cara.

Katlyn nd Nata.

Anchise playing hard to please.

Rob takes Hermann to the nursery with him.

Cara greets her two Kervens and Rebecca.

Katlyn and Jonathan
DAVE
JUSTIN ,ANCHISE ND GLORY


Matt was welcomed by Shakira and Jefferson.



Stephaniaa watches as the team arrives in the nursery.

Rob has many greeting him.

Fritzson and Matt.

7 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

I'm so glad the team arrived safely. It looks like the kids were glad to see them!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see these photos, especially my niece Kaitlyn!!

I love you Kait......enjoy the kids and Haiti. Wish I was there with you!!

Salzwedel Family said...

So glad the team arrived safely! I pray your time together will be blessed.

Kisses & hugs to Anchise from Wisconsin!

Abbie said...

That is such a great picture of Cara and the kids!

Karen Combes said...

Kaitlyn, you look so happy! I'm so glad you made it safely and are getting hugs from the kids! Wish I was there with you....I love you.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful collection of photos with rob and hermann! when i spoke to him he sounded so happy. thank you for posting these, sandy, it helps me feel like i am part of the celebration.
jessica

CG said...

I agree with Abbie. That's a great shot of Cara with her children! Everyone looks so happy. It's going to be a blessed visit!