Thursday, May 15, 2008

I am caught up on my pictures. These are from today. I had all the downstairs kids up to make cards for their teachers-tomorrow will be a special day for teachers. After they did their cards they played with dolls and other toys in my room.


Reece is mixing peanut butter cookies. We made them for the teachers.
Jeff in the babies hat. He is having fun. When it was time to leave he helped pick up toys,think he just wanted to stay longer.He is better at going now because he knows he can come back tomorrow.

Fritzson and Hermann

Jeff sneaking his doll out on the balcony-nope I caught you back in!


Reece and Mia.

Samendia and Belle work on their cards.

Hermann will make a good daddy-he is carrying the diaper bag.

Nata wrapping her doll up.

Hope has her doll on her lap.

Jeff has the doll doing a hand stand.
eHermann feeding a doll.
Jonas working on his card.

Bethany Elmise,Samara, and Nancy working on cards for their teachers.
.
This is Wed. afternoon-it was puzzle day-everyone wanted dolls again but will do that on Thursday.


Hope with the magnet puzzle.

Jefferson loves the magnet puzzles of animals.

They got it together.

Older kids working on the world puzzle.
This is Wednessday morning.
Ellie still enjoying goodies from her bag.

Alixson,Jean Baptist,and Nicot getting good at stacking.
That is Peterson's head, he moves fast and he threw three blocks on my balcony before I got to him.

Justin,Alixson, stacking blocks.






BLOCK TIME_Ellie and Rebecca.


These pictures are fromTuesday afternoon.



Jonas is combing a trolls hair.

Matu enjoying some of Steven's spaggetti(each child got 2 pks. from school and Steven had me cook his-he shared with his friends.)

Daniel stopped in to see the big kids.

Steven created a baby bear-he did not want a girl doll and I do not have a boy doll.

Mia loves real babies but is having fun with the dolls. Note the box on the head.

Belle cradleing her doll.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

These are great pictures, Sandy! Thanks again! I love the one of Hope in the floor working on the puzzle. I miss them soooo much! Hope to see you soon!

Angela said...

That world puzzle was HUGE. I bet that one was fun. Steven looks real excited about that bear. Hehe. I love the picture of Belle with the doll. Soon enough she will have Madelyn packed on her hip. She's ready for her big sister. :)

Angela said...

Oh, and tell Steven bravo on sharing his food. That was sweet of him.

Lara said...

What wonderful fun! The kids seem to play so very nicely. Thank you so much Sandy!!

Ellie's smile - wow! 1000 watts :-)

Kathy Eden said...

I was thinking the same thing about Ellie's smile Lara! It's amazing! The pictures are awesome...thanks Sandy! "Love" the one of the box on Mia's head.

Kristina said...

I love all the pictures Sandy, thank you!!!!

That one of Ellie is beautiful! Even her eyes are smiling! ooooooo it makes me want to just hug her! Soon we pray!