Monday, May 26, 2008

Sunday morning breakfast of pancakes,spam,and OJ. They love to help-ask Kaitlyn.

Steven has this cooking thing down. Get ready for some help mom.

fixing the OJ

Kaitlyn showing the kids what to do.

Two Sunday afternoon pictures

Matu with her plate of beans and rice-I eat half that amount.

Shakira giving us a clap.

Monday morning-the older upstairs kids are downstairs and Cara did bokmarks with them after their snack time.







Justin as he runs into my room to see Cara and Kervens.

What a delightful smiley face!! Yeh Justin.

Nicot with a hand puppet

Ellie,Nicot,and Kervens.

4 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

There's Ellie's beautiful smile again! She just lights up a room! Looks like the book mark activity & snack was a hit.

It's Gonna Be Me said...

I am coming for breakfast next time, Guys! It looks way too yummy to pass up.

Looks like lots of fun happening at AH. Thanks for taking the "shots" for us to see, Sandy!

Angela said...

Oh good, I could use the help Steven. I'm a horrible cook. Looks like it will be you and dad in the kitchen. :)

Kristina said...

My beauiful Ellie!!!!!!

Your hair is finally geting longer.

Mommy misses you!