Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday morring with the girls,



Tuesday morning with the girls,Sarah,Glory,Anchise and Layla(pictures below). They played with dolls for 45 min. I wish I had a video of Anchise,she was jumping up and down and having such a great time.What a threesome!!!


Nichole watched them while I ran downstairs for a min.
They were doing some kind of dance with a jump.

Layla did good with the dolls,she gave babies to bathe and dress and the she put them to bed.




They rubbed the prtend lotion on the dolls and themselves.








A view of some night nannies
Noel the happy go lucky night cook.
Christine -downstairs nannie.
Andrise,downstairs nannie.

Pictures I took last week and did not get posted.

Myrlene cleaning all the way to the top. they did this on their own-progress!
Venise sits while she straightens the clothes.
Daniel all dresses up.
Jewtann and Daniel.

5 comments:

Lena Just Lena said...

Oh I miss all of the kids soo much! These pics are great-looks like the girls had a great time, dancing playing with dolls.....so much fun.....

Shannon H. said...

I'm so proud of Sara! Last time I was there she started crying every time I brought her a doll.

Wait, maybe it was just me she didn't like ;)

Salzwedel Family said...

What precious girls! Thank you Sandy for all of the wonderful pictures...they are such a blessing.

Sarah and Tim said...

Great pictures Sandy!! That Sara is so cute! And my boy, I just can't get enough of him! Please tell Jutane that we are so proud of the love and care she gives to our boy!

livingpurereligion said...

What pretty little girls:)