Sunday, August 31, 2008

I checked in the nursery my last AM.Nicot and Kervens or is it Kervens and Nicot?
Justin with trash for me.
Justin,Sarah,Daniel
.
Daniel with trash too
Peterson.
Daniel
Ellie
Evweyone ready for breakfadt
Stephania won my heart.

Anchise is ready to blosom.Is Dave reading?
Caleb is so cool.
The girls eating as I leave
Shack,Samara,Elmise, and Matu
The Boy.
My last glimps as I drove away to the airport.

A fond welcome awaited me in Orlando-Rhe Boone family there to greet me

5 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

What a beautiful picture of our girl Anchise! You always come through Sandy.

Welcome home! I'm praying for you & that your transition back home goes well.

It's Gonna Be Me said...

I am so glad the Boone's were there to welcome you home, Sandy! Blessings to you!

Lena Just Lena said...

I'm grateful that Cara and fam. could be there to greet you. Our prayers continue to be with you as you transition back. Many blessings and much love to you.

Anonymous said...

oh, sandy! it will be hard not to be able to visit with you when we skype the kids! you were there from the moment i met them and i am so grateful that you were there for them all these months. i hope you enjoy some relaxing days ahead as you remember all you did to help our little ones get ready to come home!
we love you sandy!
love, rob, jessica, haleigh and tyler
(the archers)

Kathy Eden said...

Thanking God for your safe arrival home & praying for your transition back. Thanks again Sandy! {{{ Hugs }}}