Wednesday, August 6, 2008

These are the race cars Kaitlyn had three boys make this AM August 7th,2008-they did a great job.
Steeve painting the underside.
Reece was the first to finnish.
Fritzson painting.
Reece sanding.

Steeve glueing.
Jimmy overseeing the project.

This is yesterdays photos that did not yet get posted.



Stephania sits so nice in her chair.
Reece used a shaving off a door for a micophone to sing-He sang "This is the day" for me.
Naitile on the coaster.

the climber is holding up.
Daniel in a happy mood.
Nata is always happy.

Everyone wanted to put a ball under their shirt.Elmise's is a little low.
Nata has to hold it in place.
Fritzson and Hermann join in!
Jeffie really has a bulge.
Shakira tried but could not get it under her shirt.


It is always hair time!



Rebecca likes it outside.
Taina so colorfull!!
Sarah in the Dora shirt-cute!

4 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

Thank you Sandy for posting a picture of Isaiah Daniel. Right now, I feel like we are holding onto a dim glimmer of light, and just seeing his beautiful face, helps a ton!

Salzwedel Family said...

That picture of Hermann looking at Stephania was absolutely precious! What tenderness.

Anonymous said...

I have a mystery,what happened to the picture I posted that the Salzwedels commented about? I can't find them and I have deleted the pictures on my camera-the cyber demons are after my pictures.
Sandy
Sorry if you missed them they were great-Herman and Stephania and Kevens petting Lape etc.

Kathy Eden said...

Great pictures Sandy! Thanks for sharing them!