Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cold and rainy Tuesday as Gus bears down on us.Happy with her jacket-Carine not only smiled she did a little dance-sorry no video of it.
Miriam with rain hat(shower cap) and jacket.
Jackets for the kitchen and laundry help-It was cold and rainy Tuesday.Md Jonas has a simle though.
The downstairs boys came to playTues. afternoon. they enjoy the dolls. Jefferson has a back pack.
Hermann has a doll and is wearing his slippers. Others wore them later.
Jonas has a sad face,he wanted the back pack Jefferson had.


Rebecca's legs are getting better-creaming them each day.



Tuesday night in the nursery-Kids helping fold clothes.
Ellie with her glasses in her dress-how cool.
Kathgia watching it all.
Jean Baptist taking a ride before bed time.
Caleb has nice warm jammies on.
Caleb doesn't seem to mind that he is in jail.
Hope the child labor people don't hear of this. Cool Ellie,Kool Kervens,real cool Justin,and spunky Samara lend a hand.

Tues night the young ones were helping fold clothes.
Video time Tues night-Scobydo was playing. Tonight it is Annie again.
Trying to dry clothes-rainy and damp thing are not drying.

Jean Baptist,Rebecca and Anchise were in my room an hour or more and had a great time and made a big mess.
Rebecca likes her back pack.

Anchise kept wanting to go outside-it was very wet on my balcony.
Layla has French fries from MacDonalds for her baby.
Anchise wanted her pretty shoes on today-they are getting small on her,she is a fasrt growing child.


These three chilling out

Layla tends to her baby,Rebecca feeds her baby,Anchise is checking the milk to see if it is too hot for baby, Jean Baptiist has a bottle too.
JeN BAPTIST FEEDING HIS DOLL.
Rebecca in her hat-then check all the other in it.
Jean Baptist had a fun Check the smile.

Anchise was all smiles today.My hat is not a pretty as theirs but it kept me warm.
Anchise-you had to be here to see all the fun she had today-she jumped,danced,and laughed.

The next group was-Daniel, Ellie,Taina, and Justin. They played 45 min.
Taina happily combing her dolls hair.
Ellie with a couple of dolls.
Justin puting cream on his doll.
Daniel liked playing-at one point he called for Jutann(who is not working today) because he did not get what he wanted.
Who has the nice shoes?
Yes they are being worn by this person.

Justin happy in his shoes. I gave them to Layla to wear on Sunday.
My pictures are down as I pack to leave.

6 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

Oh Sandy, Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures. You will be missed so much. When Isaiah finally comes home, maybe we can meet up with you in FL. Have safe travels home, and know you will remain in our prayers. Thanks for all your dedicated and hard work!

Salzwedel Family said...

Oh Sandy - I am sad to know you are going. You have been such a blessing to these kids & to us too! It looks like Anchise had a great day. I can't wait to hear her laughter & see her playing soon. Thanks for the tip about the shoes as I was planning on bringing her a new pair in September.

livingpurereligion said...

Looks like the hat I got from the clearance rack at Walmart went a long way:) Everyone looks so cute... yes, even you, Sandy! I have been so grateful for all of the time and attention you have given to our children (and all the children). You freely share your room, your time, and attention with all of the kids. No group is too big or too loud for you:) Thank you from the bottom of my heart! We're sad to see you leave, but are thrilled to have you back! When you are home here in PO, it feels like we finally have family close by!

Did anyone else notice how much Jean Ba looks EXACTLY like Steeve these days?!?

Cara G- Am I going to have to hide all of my girls' shoes when Justin comes over to play? :)

Karen Combes said...

Love the pictures of Carine and the rest of the laundry and kitchen help working in the rain with their beautiful smiles and "rain" hats! Hoping it's much drier in PAP today!

Lena Just Lena said...

Oh Sandy-I'm so grateful for you-sad that you're leaving, but happy that you are going home. My prayers will be with you.

Thanks for these (and all the other) great pics. I LOVE seeing Jean Ba happy. He has such sad eyes, that it makes my heart leap when I hear or see a full smile or giggle.

My sister will LOVE that pic of him in the aunt shirt-that is terrific-she's so excited to be an Aunt, 'finally' as she says to me all the time!

And yes, Cara B-I do see how much my little guy looks like his big brother!!! They are both so precious.

Thanks again for all you have done, Sandy. I will miss you!

Kathy Eden said...

Ditto to what everyone else has already said Sandy! Thank you so much! We have family & friends in Florida so we will have opportunities to see you state side some time. I don't think Shakira would have it any other way...she's really going to miss you!