Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shannon I am going to bed even if I don't get a comment tonight . It is three AM and morning comes early-esp. with the blind chicken!!! Good night all sleep with JESUS!Stephania loves blocks.

c
Caleb is growing fast.

Bethany has a big pill to swallow.
Daniel takes his medicine.

Falling in love with Kathia! A visitor from Kansas or was it Kansas city?


Stephania
This group followed me out of the nursery-they wanted goodies and play time.

The three seated had things set up for drums and were singing Church songs -Nicot ,Kervens and Ellie. "the nursery worship team!!!"

Some of the uniforms were ready to try-here are a few.









Splish splash whose in the bath?

Ellie playing with Kaitha
Ellie gets alot of turns.
Layla take a turn.
Cynthia they loved the tatoos.


Elmise and Herman checking out goodies from MOM AND DAD>



Jonas and Matu enjoying goodies.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, SANDY! WHAT FUN PICS! THANK YOU FOR PUTTING SOME UP OF OUR KIDDOS! ITS OFFICIAL... THE FOUR OF US WILL BE THERE IN OCTOBER... THE TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED!
PLEASE HUG THE KIDS FROM ALL OF US!
JESSICA (FOR ROB, TYLER AND HALEIGH)

kelly said...

Sandy thank you for the pictures! I love seeing them!

Kelly

livingpurereligion said...

I love the pictures of the kids playing church! Come home soon, Kervens! Daddy needs you to help lead music at children's church:)

Salzwedel Family said...

Love all of the pictures!!! The kids look great in their uniforms.

kaitlyn said...

I like seeing the pictures but it makes me sad not to be there with the kids. I miss everyone soo much!!

Sarah and Tim said...

I love the picture of Isaiah Daniel! He has the most beautiful smile! Thanks a ton Sandy!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks for the great pictures Sandy!!!