Monday, August 25, 2008


Rebecca came for cream on her legs-they are getting a little better. she had a snack and then wanted to play a bit then went back to the nursery on her own.

Big kids playing out side today..

Bethany has a turn as Jonas watches.
Reece takes a turn.




Herman and Elmise play a game of catch

Hermann's game with the velcro ball.-everyone got a turn.



Jean Baptist thought if he laid down he could stay-opps nice try.
Layla came to visit -and I sent her back.


I went in the nursery to pump up a ball-I let all the kids push the pump-how exciting!! they all crowded around to get a turn.
Sarah and Ellie
Justin trying to get his turn he always says "Meomin to". Is he pushing sarah out of the way?
Nicot and Ellie


Peterson and Jonathan

3 comments:

Karen Combes said...

how fun...watch out for the tropical storm coming your way.

Lena Just Lena said...

lil Jean Ba is soo cute! I think I see Steeve too-hiding behind one of those velcro racket thing a ma jigs...lol

Thanks for the pics.

Kathy Eden said...

Great pictures as usual...thank you!!! I'm glad to see Peterson looking so well.