Monday, July 28, 2008

This was Saturday afternoon-snack from mom and dad. Ellie always tries to come to my room because she knows she has goodies there.
Jonas is sharing important information with Ellie.

Samara chooses to sit on the couch.
Kaitlyn had some kid up for puzzles-they would rather play with dolls.
Jean Baptist stopped in for breakfast on Sunday-I shared my pancake with him.
This is Monday afternoon-coloring in the nusery. Hope we get all the crayons back or the floor will change colors.
What Jutann does not have Daniel on her lap!!!
Kevens has grown so.
Jonathan likes to color.
This is Nicot/not Kevens.
Anchise taking her peanut butter sandwich apart. Taina waiting for hers.
. Md. Francois with Stephania
Stephania sitting.
She liked playing in this play thing.

11 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

"Love" the snack pictures! It's good to see Stephania with a "play thingy."

Abbie said...

You are so great about posting pictures Sandy - Thank you so much!!

Sarah and Tim said...

Nanny Jutane, Where's my boy??????

The pictures are great Sandy! Does my boy ever sit at the table? I wonder if we will have a battle on our hands here?

Shannon H. said...

Dang - I keep forgetting to bring Madame Jutane a dress that fits properly....

:)

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

Very cool happenings! Thanks Sandy!

Salzwedel Family said...

Love the pictures Sandy. Thank you!

Kristina said...

am so happy to see the kids enjoying their goodies I sent!

And Stephania looks so good! Praying her forever family comes soon!

livingpurereligion said...

It's easy to get Kervens and Nicot mixed up! Great pictures! Thanks!

Kathy Eden said...

Shannon you're a funny! :o)

Kathy Eden said...

oops...meant to say "funny" not "a funny." :o)

Anonymous said...

Kristina, I think you over did with the snacks but I am trying to give them to them without making others feel left out.
Shannon, I did give Jutann a moo moo that covered everything and looked good on her.
Sarah, Your boy wanders alo and Jutann feed him so you won't see him at the table often. At snack time he does sit or I don't give him a snack.
As for Stephania I know she is so ready for a family. Waiting on God's timing.
Sandy