Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kaitlyn called me to take a picture of Rebecca and Kervens on a bike together-it was not staged. Kids kept blocking my view but evetually I got a clear shot.
What a pair.
Jonathan love being outside.
Ellie was playing monkey.
Jons called me to make sure I got his picture.
Nicot and Daniel on the climber-thanks Jeremie it is still all together!!!
I don't know what the hand on the hip was about.
Reece was taking Jonathan under hand.
Looks like Matu is going to the movies-she is picking her seat.

Kids playing with Maggies daughters hair.
What a sweet face Taina-reminds me of the little girl with a curl in the middle of her head.
Maggies daughter serounded by kids. They are intrigued with her hair.
Christine mashing beans for lunch. A food processor will be nice.
The wash crew! Yes we need more tubs-hope the imbargo on tubs is lifted. That is Nichole's younger sister in the middle. Note the change at first I said mother but was miss informed.
This lady does Jimmies wash.

12 comments:

Shannon H. said...

Great pics! Wow - Nicole's mom looks JUST like her!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments-you are fast I just posted that,but did check to see if any was commenting.

Sandy

megan haug said...

love the one of Kervens and Rebecca!! the bond that forms once they learn they are now siblings is amazing!!

angela said...

NICOLE'S MOM?!!! oh i want to meet her! i was going in for a closer look because she does look like nicole . . .
i miss nicole soooooooooo much!

and ellie looks like belle and annabella is so grown up!

Lena Just Lena said...

These are GREAT pics-I love that 'attitude' from Steeve. Good to see it!

Also love the pic of Rebecca and Kervens, sooo sweet....

Thanks so much, Sandy for all you do!

Anonymous said...

Angela, I was told it was Nicoles mom but now I find out it is her younger sister. You can tell my Creole is not good.
sorry for the bad information. Will try to correct the blog
Sandy

Shannon H. said...

Your welcome Sandy. I know you won't go to sleep until you get a comment so I want to make sure you go to bed at a decent hour...

:)

Kathy Eden said...

Sandy...you're too funny! "Loved" the comment about Matu & the movies!

livingpurereligion said...

Loved seeing brother and sister playing together! Thanks, Kaitlyn, for making sure Sandy took a picture of this! It surely made my day:) Thanks, Sandy!!!

Sarah and Tim said...

Great pictures!

angela said...

you know, that makes more sense. because the more i thought about it, i remembered that her mom passed away. thanks for clearing it up!

Kristina said...

thanks for the pictures!