Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday and six more days til school starts.


Who is ready and waiting for a walker?

Stephania high over Mithos head and loving it.

See I have a very hard job .John is letting me tell him some of our needs. Sorry Elmise did not come to see her grandpa.

Kelby knows how to put Hermann asleep-remember that JESSICA.

Jean Baptist liked working on puzzles he did four then had to go sing.

Taina stopped by for some cream-her skin is 100% better.


A start on our project -8 kids did their work 12 more to go ,hope to finish tomorrow. Any idea what we are up too?

Jeff with his picture but hard to see him.

Jeff-What eyes

Nata is so grown up.

Elmise

MIA

Matu

Elmise(John this was just an hour after you left. I gave her your candy.)

Fritzson

Steeve
Reece

7 comments:

angela said...

oh that mia cracks me up!!
it's gonna be a great banner!!:)

Abbie said...

Oh, our poor Annabella (Taina)! Thanks so much for caring for her.

Kristina said...

Mia, why the frown?

Can't wait to see what is up.

It's Gonna Be Me said...

I am so, so happy to see Stephania standing! What a heart-warming smile on her face. She is just as proud!!!

Hold tight, Sweetie, we have a new chair and stander coming for you soon! Maybe we should add a walker to the wish list, too!

Bravo! Bravo!

Michelle said...

I think I know, but I'll wait and see.

Angela said...

Stephania is one amazing little girl. I love that smile. I also love that picture of Kelby and Hermann. How precious.

And yes, I think I have an idea what you guys are up to but I will wait and see. :)

Sarah and Tim said...

Looking forward to seeing the project! Great Pictures!