Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lovely weather here-mid 70's. Kids have been out playing this morning.It is about lunch time -we are having rice with bean sauce and a meat patty. Yum! Enjoy the pictures while I have lunch. Sorry about the side pictures,my computer is giving me problems again.

I heard a tornado hit Atlanta-well four little tornados hit my room. Jean Baptist ,Ellie,Rebecca and Kervens had every wood puzzle out and spread around.


Kervens can eat too. Fish still holding out.


I told Shakira to say hi on her phone and she put it to her ear and you can almost hear her Hi!!

Glory came down to join the crowd.

Natacha and her brood. Nancy,Samara,Ellie



Kids watching the charcoal truck deliver the charcoal-one day that will be a thing of the past.

Coloring off to the side-Reece and Samendia.
Remember our blankets? Most have kept them in some order as you see one has a bad idea of order,messy people can succeed.


7 comments:

Kristina said...

70????? Seriously?

WHY can't it be that cool when I come to visit?
LOL

Shakira is a hoot! I personally like the hand on the hip!

Michelle said...

Ummmmm......I believe that is Hope's messy blanket. Why doesn't that surprise me? :)

Angela said...

Ditto on the hand on the hip. That is awesome!!! Strut your stuff Shak. :)

Kathy Eden said...

That's what I was thinking Kristina...both the 70 thing & the hand on the hip! :o) I hope she's that animated Sat. when we have our Skype call.

Anonymous said...

what fun photos! my dad got home safe and sound and raves about the job you are doing sandy! he tears up when he talks about hermann and elmise. thank you for everything. rob will be there in 4 weeks!!!
jessica

livingpurereligion said...

Sandy, You should award "Skunk Bunk" and "Best Bunk" like they do at church camp:)

I can't wait till two of those tornadoes come to destroy my house. I'll never be so happy to have a messy house!

Brandy and Troy said...

I Love the one of Shakira on the phone. She looks very sassy!!!