Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday-Shannon posted the first pic. and I did not want her to out do me.
The big kids in the tent.

Reece at his graduation dinner.

The food table for the kids.

Christine as she cleans the nursery window inside and out



Daniel and Jutan in ther tent.

Jean Baptist in the tent door.

Mr. Jamesly with his water mellon rind going into the tent.

Kervens and Jean Baptist in the tent.

Shannon and Kervens.

Layla and Nicot

Ellie geting her hair done.

Taina know what to do while her hair is being done.


Shannon assembling the tent.

She was the first one in it.

5 comments:

angela said...

i LOVE this shannon pic!

Kristina said...

We love tents at our house!!!

Sarah and Tim said...

I just love that Jutan!

livingpurereligion said...

There's my boy!!! Thanks, Sandy!

Loved seeing the pictures of graduation... and Shannon in the tent:)

Kathy Eden said...

Great pictures of Shannon. Would someone please give Mama Jutane a hug from me & tell her that I "love" her new do.
The tent looks like a lot of fun. We have a Dora tent here.