Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am posting these so I can see what pictures I have.
Jean Baptist stops in now and then to do puzzles.

Bethany and Kaitlyn pose.

Shakira gave it a try.

I think Nancy drew on the table-we are missing you!

Jonas did a good job.

Daniel likes what he made.

Samara had help from mom



Nata and her puppet.

Hermann did a good job

Matu having fun.

Nata drawing.
Fritzson coloring his puppet.

Fiona loving on kids.

Belle and Elmise

Reece and Steven.

Mia and Samendias

Shakira gave me a helping hand mixing some muffins this morning 12-6-08

Samarqa and mama.

Sakira and mommy

Kathy arrived and was welcomed by many !!
Caleb and mommy.

I think this was Ellie.

Daniel

Samendia

Elmise

Steeve

4 comments:

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Mama Kathy looks so happy! I just love all the pictures of her and the children. How fun to have so many Mama Blancs around for the next few weeks.

The puppets look so cool. The craft ideas are great - thank you Sandy and Kaitlyn!

livingpurereligion said...

I'm loving all the beads in the girls' hair! They look great! I bet you guys are having so much fun with all the excitement that is going on around there right now!!!

Glad to see Kathy loving on all the kids!!!

Love you guys!,
Cara

Brandy and Troy said...

I love the pictures of Kathy. She looks so beautiful!!!!

CG said...

Kathy is radiant with happiness! I love these photos!