Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday and the team is getting ready for tomorrow. Today at 3 we had a dance group entertain us.

Reece helped unpack.

Colleen with Jefferson.

Naitile,Steeve and Bethany.


Caleb hunts out the camera. He is walking good.


Rebecca with Katie V.

Anchise does not like all the different visitors so she hid under the bed.

Layla getting her hair done.

Katlyn and Micheal and Fritzson playing basket ball.

The drummers.


The dancers.

the group as seen from my back porch.

Ther drummers

some of the team

Mia and Samendia watch the dance group.

Jonas was all eyes.

6 comments:

livingpurereligion said...

I love it, Sandy! Thanks for posting these! It looks like you have a wonderful group there. So glad to see my kiddos getting some extra loving!

Poor Anchise! I'm sure it is a bit overwhelming to have so many visitors:)

Kristina said...

I Love Jonas' profile!
Thank you sandy for the picture!

Kathy Eden said...

Praise God that the team arrived safely. Looks like a lot of activity going on.

Anonymous said...

That Anchise is so cute hiding under the bed!

Salzwedel Family said...

Poor Anchise...don't be sad baby girl. We love you!!!!

livingpurereligion said...

Sandy... could you post a picture of the happy couple for me??? I'm dying to see:)